GI Capsule Contains:
Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including
- Sesame Oil
- Cera Flava
- Scutellariae Radix and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- 40 capsules per bottle
- 0.5 g/capsule,
Use as General Health Food Supplement
- Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
- Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body.
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
Repair & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
- Peptic Ulcer
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders
- Irritation to stomach by alcohol or spicy food
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
- Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and
adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
- Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via
cultivation of stem cells.
- Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
Direction for Use:
- Please see package insert.
- 2 times/day, Adult: 3-5 Caps/time; Child: 1-2 Caps/time.
- One hour before meal, or at gastrointestinal discomfort
- Room temperature